May 14, 2012

Crushin On Ombre! ♥ Update!


I'm crushin' on Ombre!!

Found these pictures online and I'm REALLY thinking this would be a fun, great idea!
So next week the plan is to get another blonde and make my already ombre'd hair a little blonder at the tips. After that I'll give it a try with some coloured dye, maybe purple and pick?

Let me know what you think and if you have any super easy HOME ways of doing this amazing style!



UPDATE!:

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!


Working at the mall Chatswood Chase, in Chatswood (obviously) :)
I start on my birthday - This Thursday. 
It's at a place called Mothercare and it will be AWESOME! 

I'm super excited to start working again, in total I think I probably applied for maybe 45 jobs?!

So to have been successful in an interview AND get the job in my first 2 weeks makes me a. very grateful and b. HHAAAAPPPPPPYYY!!!!

I hope everyone had a fun an exciting weekend like I did :)

Lili x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...