March 11, 2012

Nails

For the past year I have had acrylic nails but recently I took them off and my real nails were broken, splitting and brittle so I decided to start doing some nail art and this is what I found.
Watch and learn :)




I highly suggest subscribing to this girl on youtube, she is so awesome and has so many different ideas from facebook nails to cookie monsters (I've done these today). Cupcakes, watermelons and even little tuxedos.
Her tutorials show you what you need, and how to do it in easy quick steps.
Each video lasts about 1.30min and they're really simple to follow.
She even has a tutorial for making the nail tools if you don't have any!

Check out cutepolish and have some fun like I did doing your own :)

Lili X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...