March 28, 2012

Sorrrrryyyy!!!

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've blogged!

So I realised today I've got..

30 sleeps till I go
20 sleeps till I finish work
and 15 days OF work till I go!!!

YAHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I've been humming and ha'ing about what in the world to blog about and I read a blog by one of my FAVOURITE bloggers, Fatmumslim! She wrote in one of her blogs ....

Just do it. Just write. Just share. Just blog. You'll be glad you did.



And wham! Here I am :)


All I've had on my mind is... boys (but what's new) and leaving my fan-damily! I have these rushes that come through me like a fat kid smashing back a chocolate cake and getting heart burn, these feelings like I could be making a wrong decision ... and then I have another feeling come through me like OH YEAHHH I leave soon!!


How do you guys feel about moving different places??


If I could leave and take all the good with me, life would be complete and easy. It's when you get annoyed but that one person, or start feeling slightly unappreciated that you get a million times more excited to go. But I don't want it to be like that...






How do I leave happy with everything? and happy that I'm making this choice?
Everyone says, "you make your own happiness" blah blah blah... and I totally agree. I however make myself scared, nervous and anxious above all aswell. And I KNOW I'm not the only one that does it. 
I'm a huge believer in spiritual things, mediums and reading the future and if only I could have someone read mine and tell me everything is going to be ok :)


Motivation is what I need... What can you lend me?
(p.s Just had a look at motivation pictures on weheartit.com... Guess what?! They're all about FOOD!)




Lili X

1 comment:

  1. Head up babes:D You leave work soon, fresh start, fresh way of living, I love you tons and I cant really give you too much advise on moving cuz ive done it so much im used to it.. I miss you, and old friends, old jobs, old ways but its good to change. change is good!! embrace it all. Live, love and laughter xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...