March 15, 2012

Mama I love you, Mama I care!

When I was 16 I had my first (and believe me, not my last) heartbreak. When I thought the world was coming down around me, at the little old age of 16, the world was ending! I hated everyone and everything and who was that one amazing woman who stood by my side, hugged me, emptied my bed of tissues and got me dressed out of the "dropkicks" rugby jerseys? Mama bear!

We all, as young woman, are all made (by God, in a petri-dish, love, or one-night-stands) to have babies. But not all of us are made to be parents!
You hear these horrible stories of women leaving their babies in boiling hot cars, or even murdering their children. It takes a really special person to make a Mother.

I for one, argue with my mum, we fight, we cuss at each other and I'm too stubborn to apologise half the time. But not one day will go by that I'm not grateful for having her in my life.

They love us no-matter what we do to them or in our lives! They are always proud of what we do, even if they don't say it.

Take a moment and think about what your mum has done for you, whether she's in the kitchen cutting up veges for your dinner, cradling your baby or sitting down having a cuppa' tea and a chat.
Think about how you feel being in her presence, how much you want to be like her when you're blessed to be a Mum and say Thanks.

Lili X








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...