April 30, 2012

I made it and I'm safe!

Hey Everyone!

The last couple of days have been intense to say at the least!

I have arrived in Sydney, after being seen off by my entire - minus a few- family in AKL. 
We had a drink at a bar in the airport and whilst there also had a small encounter with the police. Not our fault of course but if you do go to the "Down Under" bar in the international departures lounge in Auckland, DO NOT- I repeat - DO NOT take an Id that could be slightly faded!

Annnnnyyywwwhooooo..... - enough with dodgy cops in NZ!

I am here in Sydney, have had a huge day with the other siblings of my life. 3 of which infact I will intruduce you too sometime this week. 

I am grateful for the roof over my head, the family I have, the parents that support me and the loving and talented siblings I have!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Lili x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...